Friday, September 28, 2007

Doo Doo Doo...

Lots and not much happening around these parts. Just when I thought I was showing some interest in finally finishing Sunrise Circles, I started on The Minimalist Cardigan from IK Fall 07. It's going swimmingly, I must say. I'm using Elsebeth Lavold Classic Al in Burgundy. It's nice. Cast on last Thursday night, finished the back on Wednesday, cast on the right front yesterday morning on the way to work, and its nearly done. I should have it finished on the commute home tonight, and probably do most of the left front tonight while catching up on television. I'm shooting to finish the sleeves this weekend as well. Who knows? I could have a finished sweater this time next week, which would be awesome. But I guess I shouldn't count my chickens, huh? I've taken a couple of progress shots, but left my camera at home.

I think I'm going to place an order from Webs, though I'm trying to talk myself out of it. I've got my eye on some Ella Rae Classic, and I'm thinking of picking up some more Classic Al while it's at the rock bottom price. Oh, temptation!

No comments: