Monday, January 29, 2007

Beautiful Leaves


So I have any FO. Finally. I have the bad habit of starting a project, then setting it aside to start something else and repeating ad nauseum. But today, an actual finished project, which I am quite satisfied with. It's the Brooke's Column of Leaves Scarf . It's made with Knit Picks Andean Silk in Bluebell. It holds the pattern beautifully, but it came out a lot shorter than her pattern called for, since I only had 2 sk. But it's soft and warm, and I like it.
Other projects on the needles right now, the Sunrise Circle Jacket, a pair of convertible mittens for a friend, a little wrap-ette for another friend (which is off the needles and just needs to be blocked), the Silkroad Cardigan from Interweave, and probably a half dozen other projects I've forgotten about. I'm hoping having this blog will help me focus a bit more on completing projects, and not just starting them.

No comments: