Monday, February 5, 2007

Holy Cheese!

The heat is out at my office, and it's officially freezing here. I think it's about 12 degrees outside, with wind chills below zero, and it doesn't feel much better inside. I'm sitting at my desk in my coat, hat, scarf, and one mitten. My fingers are aching from typing (one handed), and my feet feel like little blocks of ice. Here's hoping things are fixed quickly, or this will be one miserably long day.

In knitting news, I finished the little wrap for my friend Kate, and I hope to post a picture tomorrow. It looks ok, but since it's in a cream color, all the irregularities show only too well. Other knitting has been slow going. My friend Anne liked the prototype for the convertible gloves I've been working on, but she wants the flip part a little different, so I have to rip that back to the join...again. She really wants a hooded scarf, but I've been procrastinating.

No comments: