Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I hate it when...

People clip their nails in public. Something about that sound just drives me nuts.

Anyhoot, I haven't been up to much these last few weeks. The cold I contracted over Easter weekend morphed into tonsillitis and a weak flu, and it took me forever to get over. I'm just finally feeling like my old self again. I had to mostly put the knitting on hold, because by the time I would get home from work, I would be too tired to be able to concentrate on anything. So I slowly finished the My So-Called Scarf, and worked up a Republic Hat out of some KnitPicks Panache I had in my stash. I'll post pictures soon. And I got to make a trip to M & J Trimmings to find a button for the hat. Yay! The woman in front of me at the register bought $241 worth of ribbon. Yikes. Must have been some f'ing awesome ribbon.

By the way, did I mention what I got to see the other day?

Holy tea cakes was it fun. They stick really closely to the plot of the movie, and Laura Bell Bundy could almost be a double for Reese Witherspoon. I definitely give it a "See It".












No comments: